Debt Settlement Finance ADIB – Smaller instalments, more life!
Consolidate your all liabilities for lower monthly instalments to help you save more money and live a more balanced financial life
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank helps you manage your debts and lower your instalments.
With ADIB Debt Settlement you can consolidate your liabilities for lower monthly instalments to help you save more money and live a more balanced financial life.
As per Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Survey, On an average, debt settlement customer have been able to reduce their monthly instalments by 30%*
ADIB DEBT SETTLEMENT BENEFITS
- No processing fees, no hidden charges
- A special profit rate
- Up to 2 free instalment postponements in a year
- 90-days instalment holiday for the first payment
- Free pre-approved ADIB Visa Cashback Card for the first year
- A special profit rates starting from 6.5% p.a.*
WHO CAN APPLY FOR DEBT SETTLEMENT?
- Minimum Salary : AED 8000
- Age criteria : Minimum 21 Years
- Length of Service: Confirmed or 6 months
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DEB SETTLEMENT LOAN:
- Original and copy of valid passport (with valid residence visa for expatriates)
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Liability Certificate