Although there are quite a few financial options for people in UAE, personal loans has become one of the most preferred short-term credits. Personal loans are something that we all require at some point in our lives, whether it is for a renovation, a vacation, or any other purpose. With a number of both internationally recognized as well as domestic banks operating in UAE, it is extremely important to opt for a lender that is trustworthy and offers you a great borrowing experience.
The following banks not only provide loans at minimal interest rates but also come with several additional benefits. Read on to know
Top 10 Best Personal loan in UAE for 2021
Citi Bank Personal Loan without Salary Transfer
Citi bank personal loan offers caters to both Salary Transfer Loan and Personal Instalment Loan without Salary transfer, allowing UAE residents & citizens to easily access funds for various personal financial needs. These loans can be availed without collateral, are offered at attractive low-interest rates and require minimal documentation.
|Citi bank Personal Loan Highlights|
|Eligibility Age||21 years to 60 years|
|Loan Tenure||Up to 48 months|
|Minimum Salary – Eligible Income||AED 10,000 monthly|
|Processing Fees||1% of loan sanctioned|
|Interest rate||Starting from 14% p.a.|
|Loan Amount||Up to AED 175,000|
|Eligible Applicants Categories||Salaried UAE residents only|
|Salary Transfer Required||Not Required for Personal Installment Loan|
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Personal Finance
ADIB Personal Finance offers a flat profit rate of 3.72% for UAE Nationals and 3.85% for Expatriates. Moreover,
the minimum monthly salary required is only AED 8,000 for both UAE Nationals and Expats.
If that is not enough to convince you, ADIB also offers quite a few additional features for its borrowers, some of which are as follows:
- Free pre-approved ADIB VISA Cashback Card
- First instalment holiday period of up to 90 days
- Two free instalment postponements every year
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Personal Loan
ADCB provides attractive loan options to both Expats and UAE nationals. Flexible, low-cost loans are offered for expatriates residing in UAE.
The interest rates start at 4.99% and range all the way up to 14%.
The minimum salary requirement is AED 6,000.
Some other benefits of ADCB personal loan are:
- Long repayment period
- Free credit life insurance
- Free ADCB credit card
Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Finance
Apart from Sharia-compliant personal finance, the Dubai Islamic Bank also offers various other personal loan products in UAE at the most competitive profit rates.
The profit rates range from 11% to 20%.
DIB provides one of the lowest salary requirement of AED 3,000.
Benefits of DIB personal Finance are:
- Maximum loan amount of AED 4,000,000 for UAE Nationals and AED 2,000,000 for Expatriates
- Long tenor period of 48 months
- Low minimum salary requirement
RAKBANK Personal Loan
RAKBANK provides personal loan amounts at low-interest rates, with flexible repayment tenure up to four years for expatriates and UAE Nationals.
Interest rates start from 5.99% and
the minimum monthly salary requirement in AED 5,000.
Additional benefits of RAKBANK personal loan are:
- Top up loan available after 1 year
- Free RAKBANK Debit Card and personalized chequebook
- Free RAKBANK Credit Card with no annual fee and low-interest rates
Emirates Islamic Bank Personal Loan
Emirates Islamic Bank offers personal loans at an interest rate that is as low as 3.99%. The bank asks for a minimum salary of AED 10,000 per month while providing the following features:
- Flexible and extended repayment periods of up to 4 years
- A simple and quick approval process
- High finance amount of up to AED 4,000,000 for UAE Nationals and AED 2,000,000 for Expats
First Abu Dhabi Bank Personal Loan
The interest rates of FAB Personal Loans can go as low as 3.99%. It can even drop down to 2.09% for good profile customers
In addition to a minimum salary requirement of AED 10,000,
here are the other attractive features of this personal loan:
- Simple documentation and fast-track approvals
- Comprehensive personal life insurance cover
- Flexible repayment terms
Emirates NBD Personal Loan
The salary transfer personal loans for Expatriates in Emirates NBD is offered at a flat rate of 2.9% and reducing rate of 5.49%. Yes, you read that right.
The minimum salary requirement stands at AED 5,000 only. Additional features include:
- Maximum loan amount extended up to AED 2,000,000 for Expatriates
- Free bank account with no minimum balance requirement
- The maximum term of 36 months
HSBC Personal Loan
HSBC Bank provides loans based on reducing balance. i.e. the interest is calculated on a monthly basis on the remaining principal amount. The interest rates start from 5.99% per annum only.
The minimum salary required is AED 7,500.
Other benefits of HSBC personal loan are:
- No credit life insurance required
- Applications can be made online and approved within 10 minutes
- Quick processing
Citibank Personal Loan with Salary Transfer
Citibank offers a salary transfer personal loan at a flat interest rate of 3.73%. If you are looking for a loan with no mandatory salary transfer,
you can get one at reducing rates ranging from 14% to 30%.
AED 8,000 is the minimum monthly salary requirement. Other features are as follows:
- Loan amounts of up to 20 times of your salary
- Monthly instalments starting from as low as AED 220
- Tenors ranging from 6 months and going all the way up to 48 months
This completes our list of the best personal loans in UAE in 2020. Keep in mind that it is essential that you compare the interest rate of a particular bank with its processing fee as well as other features offered by the bank. Weigh them all together to come to a decision to opt for a personal loan that suits your needs.