There are a lot of options for personal loans in UAE to choose from but what really matters is the next step after and that is basically keeping a check of the personal loan you’ve applied for. Once we have all the details of our personal loan, we can track the status to know which stage the application is so that it becomes easier for us. Here, we discuss the various ways through which we can track the status of the personal loan application in some few easy steps. Read below…
Read More:- A Beginner’s Guide To Personal Loans in UAE
What information is needed to know the status of your personal loan application?
As of this day, the websites of maximum banks in UAE have upgraded a lot of functionalities through which you can have access to almost everything while sitting in the comfort of your home. Some of the ways through which you can track the status of your loan application are given below. But before that, it is essential to know and have the information that you may need to provide to know the status of your personal loan application. You will require the following:
- Mobile Number
- Emirates ID
- Other ID Proof for Expats such as passport and visa
- Personal Loan Reference Number or Loan Application Number
- Date of Birth
How can you check the status of your personal loan ONLINE?
Most of the banks & financial institutions in UAE have amazingly upgraded their websites through which the loan applicant can easily check the personal loan status in real-time. Checking the status of the personal loan application can be done with just a few clicks. All you need to provide the relevant information stated above in order to check the status of personal loan in UAE. With this, the loan applicant will get a real-time update without visiting the bank in person.
How can you check the status of your personal loan OFFLINE?
If you are not comfortable in checking your personal loan status online, then you can check the status of personal loans in UAE using the offline method as well. You can physically visit the bank through which you have availed a personal loan. An easier method would be to contact the customer care of your personal loan lender. Please note that the lender will ask you the reference number or loan application number. So make sure you keep the loan application number in handy when calling the customer care in order to track your personal loan status. If in case, you’ve lost your loan application number, the customer care executive may ask you to provide some other information out of the ones stated above in order to check the details of your loan application.
What are the different methods that lenders use to track your personal loan?
Different personal loan providers may check the status of your personal loan in various ways. The three main ways of doing so in UAE are as follows:
- Tracking the personal loan application using mobile number – Since mobile numbers are considered as a unique identifier, many of the personal loan providers use your mobile number in order to check the authenticity of the applicant. It simply makes the tracking process simple and faster. This tracking method does not require a reference number or the loan application number.
- Tracking the personal loan application using reference number – The next method to track the personal loan application is by reference number or the loan application number. Just like a mobile number, it is also a unique identifier. So, the loan applicant can use this unique number to track the loan application.
- Tracking the personal loan application through net banking – If you’re an existing customer of the bank through which you have applied for a personal loan, you can log in to your net banking portal, then go to the loan section and find the loan for which you have applied along with all its details as well as the status.
Through the above-mentioned modes, you can easily check your personal loan status. Once you have applied for a personal loan, you can stay-up-to-date and track the personal loan application at any stage – right from the day of submitting the application to the last equated monthly installment of the loan.