Dubai Islamic Business Finance
Dubai Islamic Bank’s Al Islami Business Finance extends up to AED 2.5 million for businesses who think big. With a hassle-free approval process and business-friendly payment options,
**Embedded in the price of the goods to be delivered
- Finance up to AED 2.5 million
- Competitive Profit Rates**
- Financing based on Salam Finance
- Constitutional documents of the entity
- 6 months bank statements
- last 2 years audited financials (where required)
Overview of features
- The company should have a minimum annual sales turnover of AED 1,000,000 to be eligible for this finance.
- The rate starts at 15% and can go up to 21% per annum, depending on company profile.
- The processing fee is 1.5% of the total finance amount
- The minimum finance amount offered is AED 50,000.
- The maximum finance amount offered is AED 2,250,000.
- The early settlement fee is up to 1% of outstanding balance.
- The company should be at least 1 year old in order to qualify for finance.
- The finance repayment period is up to 48 months.
- Upon successful submission of documents, the finance will take 7 working days to be approved.