DIB Personal Loan-Dubai Islamic Bank – Apply for DIB Salam Finance – Personal Loan Online
DIB Al Islami Personal Finance-DUBAI ISLAMIC BANK
With Al Islami Personal Finance from Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), you can buy and acquire a variety of goods and services or get an upfront cash price
Dubai Islamic Bank personal loan product details, Eligibility Criteria:
- Salary Transfer Loan/Islamic Finance
- Profit Rates: Starting from 6%* reducing per year
|Maximum finance amount (AED)||4000,000||2000,000|
|Maximum tenure||48 months||48 months|
|Minimum salary requirement (AED)||3,000||3,000|
- Islamic Finance: Yes
- Early Settlement Charges: 0%
- Salary transfer: Yes
- *Al Islami Personal Finance is offered to those who work for a DIB-approved company and transfer their salary to DIB.
Dubai Islamic Bank has experienced excellent growth since it formed back in 1975, the Bank today remains true to its roots with customer service high up its list of priorities. To find out more information or to apply for personal finance, fill out the form on the right and a trained professional call you back.
DIB Personal Loan Main Benefits :
- Upfront cash payment to the customer;
- No early settlement fee;
- The arrangement fee is a fixed amount between AED 600 and AED800
- The Profit rate is calculated on a reducing basis
- Lowest Min Salary Requirements: salary of AED 3,000 per month is eligible for DIB Salary Current Account holders.
- If you don’t wish to transfer your salary then you need a minimum salary between AED 6000 to AED 8000.
NEW OFFER: PERSONAL FINANCE – PAYMENT HOLIDAY
- Now enjoy 2 months payment holiday on personal finance.
- Enjoy a stress-free break from payments when you avail Personal Finance from Dubai Islamic Bank.
- Up to 2 instalment deferrals per year*
- 2 consecutive deferments allowed**
- No deferment fees/charges
- *This facility is available for Sukuk Murabaha customers only (who transfer their salaries to DIB).
**This facility is available after a payment of 3 consecutive instalments.
What are the documents required to Apply for Dubai Islamic Bank Personal Loan ?
- Copy of Passport (with Residence visa for expatriates)
- Emirates ID Copy
- Salary and the End of Service Benefit Transfer Letter/Certificate from the employer
- Statement of Account for minimum 3 months if the salary is transferred to another bank
- 12 months statement for self employed professionals/ businessmen)
- Salary Certificate.
- Salary Transfer Letter*.
- Liability or Clearance Letter. (for buy-out cases)*