NBAD Business Loans & Business Credit Cards
- Application form
- Valid Trade License
- Valid passport copy of owners / partners with valid residence visa for expatriates
- Emirates ID copy
- Valid UAE National sponsor passport copy
- Share Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
- Notarized power of attorney of expat mentioning the borrowing clause clearly
- Audited financials (for higher finance limits) or in-house financials, Memorandum of Association mentioning the borrowing clause clearly (if the MOA doesn’t mention the borrowing clause, then Board Resolution / Power of Attorney will be required)
- Utility bill or tenancy contract of the borrower (not more than 45 days old).
Overview of features
- The company should have a minimum annual sales turnover of AED 1,000,000 to be eligible for this finance.
- This rate is currently not available. Please contact the bank for further information
- The processing fee is 2% of the total finance amount
- The minimum finance amount offered is AED 100,000.
- The maximum finance amount offered is AED 3,000,000.
- The early settlement fee is 3% of outstanding balance.
- This information is currently not available. Please contact the bank for further information
- The finance repayment period is up to 48 months.
- Upon successful submission of documents, the finance will take 7 working days to be approved.